Online Cooking Classes a health journey
Take Your Sweet
Since getting this program I have never felt so good about myself and the biggest enlightenment has been that I have to "Eat to Live not Live to Eat" and that the best food is what God has taught us is nuts grains and all that wonderful food that we grow on Mother Earth.
The recipes are just fantastic and so easy to understand and do and very simple and delicious I really enjoy cooking now and all my family and friends have said that I'm looking very healthy and happy. I would recommend others to have a go and do these programmes at the first opportunity they have, as they will never regret it. Thanks again Chef I can't praise you enough.
These Are Online
50+ Video Episodes Teaching You How To Make Healthy Sweets and Desserts
From Scratch Step-By-Step That Love Your Body and Look After
I so strongly believe in celebrating your sweet tooth. I mean what’s a big family dinner without
dessert? But why wait for special occasions? I wanted to make nourishing desserts that are
a celebration in themselves, to be enjoyed in moderation every day.
We all love chocolate mud cake, ice cream, lamingtons, scrolls muffins and cheesecakes. It’s
just when we buy these they are full of processed sugar, fats, and fake ‘food-like’ ingredients.
But once you start taking control of your health, by creating your own food, in your own
kitchen you’ll be amazed at what healthy delights you can make.
Making healthy sweets is where I SHINE. It’s something I’ve mastered. In this program get
ready take your sweet tooth on a health journey as I show you how to Celebrate Your Sweet
& berry tarts
“Real food and real cooking is dying – it’s becoming a lost art.
People aren't spending time in the kitchen and it’s affecting health.”
Take control of your health and
what you are putting in your body
- Allow yourself to enjoy sweets again
- Feel balanced after meals because your sweet tooth is satisfied
- No more depriving yourself of things you love
- Discover guilt free delights
- Say goodbye to cravings for processed nutrient void sweets
- Nourish yourself with wholefoods
- Make desserts your know are nourishing your family
- So healthy you can have for breakfast!
- Be surprised at just how delicious and nourishing wholefood
- Impress friends at BBQs and dinner parties - they’ll love you for it!
- Confidence to make soul satisfying sweets that are guilt free
- Satisfying and nourishing sweets, desserts and cakes you can
- Not taxing on your body
- Affordable - aren’t just for special occasions becauses you need
take out a small mortgage to make them!
- Melt in your mouth deliciousness
- Just need a blender - anything from a Vitamix down to a
nutribullet - so this suits everyone.
apple & fig
with mixed berries
“You want potato bake, you want chocolate cake, I give you that
but make it healthy. Your family and friends will ask ‘ What’s in
that?’ You will be able to answer ‘I just cooked real food’.”
What you’ll learn
- How to ditch refined sugar forever, + use natural sweeteners like maple,
- Make raw desserts that are not heavy on nuts
- Create icecreams, cheesecakes, lamingtons, scrolls, muffins that are all
healthy, nourishing + yum!
- A recipe for ice cream that contains no dairy, sugar, eggs, gluten, or nuts
- Tips on how to master and balance sweetness in foods with natural
- How to use a variety of good fats to nourish and create balance
- The trick on how to nail the texture in deserts (critical!)
- Discover how easy it is to create your own sweets instead of buying
- Learn how make bases of your raw cakes to be even and professional
- Secrets like when to add fat to dry goods, and how to recover from you
- The missing ingredient of why haven’t gotten the fine creamy silky
texture for your raw desserts
- Recipes for all different budgets - it’s not all expensive (but remember
good food is like health insurance)
Why This Online Cooking
Great Health + Emotional Benefits of Healthy Desserts
Bake Your Cake And Eat It
We have 5 tastes - sweetness, sourness, saltiness, bitterness, and umami. All need to be present to feel satisfied after a meal.
The best way to be in control of your health is to know exactly what’s in your food, and the best way it to create your own food.
When you create in your own kitchen you can add all sorts of wonderfully nourishing ingredients to your food. Raw cacao with minerals rather than a sugar laden ‘chocolate’ bar.
Taste things, play with flavours and textures, that way your visual senses and sense of touch are being stimulated in the process.
The Right Fats
Seriously not all fats are created equal. A BALANCE of good fats is essential for life. Avocado, nuts, cocoa butter and coconut all have different functions in the body to keep us healthy.
The Right Sweets
Wholefood sweet foods contain vitamins, minerals, fibre and enzymes. Processed refined sugar has had that all stripped out. Eating wholefoods as nature made them is the key.
Balance In Life
We need a balance of everything in life. Restricted diets can lead us to lose some JOY. Everything in moderation is the way to go including healthy sweets.
This program is to help you to stop being afraid of sweets, stop reaching for the processed chocolate bar and go for the real thing.
Reprogram how you feel about sweet food. It can be nourishing, healthy and yum when you know how to make it at home with love.
“I’m not about spending all your money in the health food
store or on fancy ingredients. With my recipes all I ask you
to do is buy plants from your local shop.”
Here’s a sneak peek at your Online Cooking Classes Membership area! It’s laid out in a way to guide you through all the recipes and keep organised. Each Section has specific recipes in them so you can find what you wanted to create fast.
There’s access to bonuses, video downloads, recipe downloads, favourites + you get to ask your questions directly to Chef Cynthia Louise + much more!
The videos in this program are raw and real. No pre-prepared food in bowls. I’m cutting everything up as I go showing you exactly how to work the knife or mix ingredients in. It’s like I’m there in your kitchen. Step by step guiding you to now put on the salt and pepper, douse it with herbs, taking you through the whole experience and showing you how simple it is.
You’ll feel supported… and not just through my guidance in the videos but my online, private Facebook group and membership site as well.
- 50 incredible sweet recipes to give your taste buds an orgasm!
- Membership area that is beautifully laid out + organised for ease of use…
- Step-by-step instructional videos – Learn how to prepare and cook each
- Printable recipes - so they are travel ready and handy in your kitchen
- Downloadable videos
- Bookmark your favourite recipes
- Interaction with Chef Cynthia through her private Facebook Group and
Online Members Area so you can ask questions, get extra tips, share your creativity and stay connected.
- Special Bonus videos
- Access for LIFE!
black rice pudding
“Add that cup of love, add that cup of letting go in the recipe.
Because we are not just what we eat, we are what we think.”