A Conscious Food Journey...
Nourish Retreat Bali - A Conscious Food Journey
- Practical experience in plant-based wholefood eating for all levels of cooking
- To improve skills & knowledge around cooking food that’s created to heal. Health is IMPORTANT!
- Knowing how to simply bring big flavours, using plants, to your plate
- Foodies, people who just love whole, real food and want to learn more
- People with food allergies and intolerances to learn how to substitute and not miss out!
- Woman and Men Age 16+ who want to learn about and experience plant-based wholefood that brings effective change
What you will experience…
- Transformation - You are what you eat & you are what you think
- Easy and Flow - Take any confusion out of cooking when it comes to healthy eating. Bringing simplicity to the complex world of healthy cooking without depriving yourself
- Confidence - Learn in a creative & supportive environment with no judgement. Have the confidence to implement at home what you learn
- Certainty - Creating Meal Plans, Pantry swaps & essentials, how to store and look after your ingredients
- Adventure and Culture - Experiencing local markets and Bali culture. Brining a wholehearted expericnce & perspective to our plates
- Knowledge & Skills - Daily Master Classes, cooking skills & living skills.
- How to bring flavour to your plate with practical cooking
- Love - Ultimately it’s about learning how to love yourself...again. To cook from a place of love & belonging, the most important recipe for success
What is Nourish Retreat Bali?
- A 5 & 1/2 day Conscious Food Journey with Chef Cynthia Louise in Bali, with up to 23 other beautiful souls.
- Learn how to make over 50 plant-based wholefood recipes
- An immersion into plant-based wholefood cooking and eating
- A cooking experience and conscious food journey that support nourishment, fulfilment & wholehearted transformation, for life
- Teaching endless possibilities with plant-based eating, using new skills and techniques
- Bringing simplicity to the complex world of healthy cooking without depriving yourself
- A ton of brand new recipes for you to learn that will support you in your everyday life
- 5 & 1/2 Days at Nourish Retreat Bali
- Balinese welcome dinner and cultural performance
- All food and non-alcoholic drinks during the event (excluding Genius Cafe purchases)
- Daily Movement Sessions
- 1 x 60 minute Balinese massage
- 3 off-site food related adventure trips
- amazing guest speakers, daily
- Take home your NOURISH RETREAT BAIL Recipe Book
- Take home your personalised Meal Plan
- Memories and skills that will last you a lifetime
Where and When:
- July 24- 29th 2019 (Wednesday - Monday)
- Welcome Dinner 6pm on the 24th
- Allow at least 3 hour for immigration and travel from Airport
- Finishing around 4pm on the Monday 29th
- Vision Villas Resort - Medahan, Bali (40 Minutes East of Sanur):
Accomodation: (Not included in Retreat Price - but we have a killer deal for you)
Vision Villa Amazing Accommodation Package
We have secured 30% off their lowest web room rate available (it’s peak season in July-August)
Room Rates start from AUD$95 to AUD$110 per night - If you want to twin share, you can split this cost with your roomie.
Airport Transfers USD$70 return (up to 3 people per car)
Only 17 rooms available - Book direct ASAP so you get your room of choice. Airbnb options are available if your on a budget or want to go super glam
* All room and transfers from Vision Villas include the standard 21% service and tax charge
Email Veronika Bondareva:
email@example.com and mention "Nourish Retreat Bali" for the special rates and to talk about your room options and requirements etc.
NOURISH RETREAT BALI - Event Pricing (Introductory Special Offer)
Nourish Retreat Special Introductory Price....
20% deposit required to secure your place….
Deposit Due Before Monday 10th June (unless sold out prior)
Balance in Full Due By Monday 17th June
* All Event prices are in Australian Dollars
*All Event prices are per person
*Retreat places are on a first come first served basis, we cannot guarantee your spot until your deposit is received, and if the event is sold out your deposit will be refunded.
* Event Finance available for approved applicants (2 year terms), contact us for more details.
Your Payment Options:
1) EFT Bank Deposit (prefered)
Email a screenshot to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your deposit transfer.
For the "Reference/Description" please use your first and last name
Account Name: Let’s Eat Foundation
Account No: 163338528
For international Payments also use:
SWIFT CODE: BENDAU3B
BRANCH: Mermaid Waters QLD 4218 email@example.com
Paypal is an option if you want to pay via Credit/Debit Card. You don't need a PayPal account to use this.
Select the option (Deposit or full payment) from the drop down list below
Need Support or have Questions:
Facebook Messenger - Chef Cynthia Louise Page
Event Terms & Conditions
We look forward to having you join us in Bali…