Learn to Create The
From Your Local Supermarket + a whole lot of love
I’d never cooked + I’m such a health conscious person, it was a really big
problem + blockage for me. So being able to get into the kitchen + get into it
+ seeing that you can actually create AMAZING food. That’s good for you +
so simple + easy. It’s literally changed my life.
These Are Online
50+ Video Episodes Teaching You How To Make Healthy Wholefood Dishes
From Scratch Step-By-Step That Smack You In The Face With Flavour!
If you think healthy wholefood cooking is bland and boring, it’s time to think again!
Wholefood Love is all about big flavours! In this program I show you step-by-step on video
how to create meals with accessible ingredients that you are familiar with and have probably
used before (just in a different way!
This is your opportunity to develop a love affair with delicious yet wholesome food that tastes
amazing and deeply nourishes every part of your body - including your tastebuds.
You’ll learn a mix of old favourites made healthy + new exotic dishes to try - all given a whole
food makeover to be made totally guilt free, light and nourishing, whilst mouthwateringly
From quick 15 minute meals to wholefood feasts, we have got you covered, the choice is
As well as simple step-by-step videos, feel supported with a connection to Chef Cynthia Louise (and her online private community) to help you anytime you need it.
“Real food and real cooking is dying – it’s becoming a lost art.
People aren't spending time in the kitchen and it’s affecting health.”
Taste + feel the difference in your
body living a wholefood lifestyle...
- Indulge in all your old favourites dishes guilt free with ingenious
- Experiment with new flavours and taste sensations from around
- Feel confident to create vegan, vegetarian, dairy free, nut free +
gluten free options
- Impress your friends + family (even meat eaters will be satisfied!)
- Say goodbye to refined sugar, learn how use natural sweeteners
like maple, honey & fruit
- Enjoy delicious rich creamy sauces without any dairy
- Increase your recipe repertoire - no more of the same old dishes!
- Uses accessible and affordable ingredients
- Discover just how simple, delicious, nourishing wholefood meals
breakfast of glory
“You want potato bake, you want chocolate cake, I give you that but make it healthy.
Your family and friends will ask ‘ What’s in that?’ You will be able to answer ‘I just cooked real food’.”
What you’ll learn
- How to prepare delicious wholefood recipes that all your family +
friends will love
- Use fresh supermarket ingredients to make amazing meals, no running
to the health food store
- Make creamy rich sauces without the dairy
- How to make simple ingredient swaps to cater for dietary requirements
- Master recipes froms quick 5 minute sauces to whole food family feasts
- How to ditch refined sugar forever, + use natural sweeteners like maple, honey & fruit
- A whole range of simple kitchen tips + tricks to save you time + make
- Just how simple + delicious a wholefood life style can be!
- Understand how each meal is nourishing you
- How to cook consciously + bring a higher vibration to your meals
- What to do with leftovers
- How to store food to keep it for longer
- New flavour combinations from around the world
The Benefits of
cooking with Wholefoods
Eating a wholefood diet helps to reduce food cravings because your body is getting all the nutrition it needs, so you feel more satisfied.
An increase in fibre helps keep you ‘regular’ + cleans your insides! No more constipation, no more stinky poos.
The increased fibre + nutrition of wholefoods helps keep blood sugar levels stable helping you feel more emotionally + mentally balanced.
No more worrying about weird numbers on ingredient lists to check through. Just pure food the way nature wants to nourish you.
It’s Not A
Wholefoods are what people have been eating for thousands of years. When you take away confusing diets, you realise that it’s all so simple.
Wholefoods contain ‘good fats’. These are essential for healthy skin, nervous system, brain function + help you lose weight by improving your metabolism!
Dairy Free, Egg
free, + Nut Free
Enjoy creamy, dairy free dressings without ‘paying for it’ later. No more missing out, and you’ll be amazed at the taste!
Wholefood diets have been shown to reduce the risk of many diseases + cancer. A wholefood diet is supported by the American Cancer Society.
Wholefoods increase our connection with the earth, with the farmers that grew them, + when we cook for friends + family that’s connection on a whole other level.
“I’m not about spending all your money in the health food store or on fancy ingredients. With my recipes all I ask you to do is buy plants from your local shop.”
Here’s a sneak peek at your Online Cooking Classes Membership area! It’s laid out in a way to guide you through all the recipes and keep organised. Each Section has specific recipes in them so you can find what you wanted to create fast.
There’s access to bonuses, video downloads, recipe downloads, favourites + you get to ask your questions directly to Chef Cynthia Louise + much more!
The videos in this program are raw and real. No pre-prepared food in bowls. I’m cutting everything up as I go showing you exactly how to work the knife or mix ingredients in. It’s like I’m there in your kitchen. Step by step guiding you to now put on the salt and pepper, douse it with herbs, taking you through the whole experience and showing you how simple it is.
You’ll feel supported… and not just through my guidance in the videos but my online, private Facebook group and membership site as well.
- 50 incredible Wholefood recipes to give your taste buds an orgasm!
- Membership area that is beautifully laid out + organised for ease of use…
- Step-by-step instructional videos – Learn how to prepare and cook each
- Printable recipes - so they are travel ready and handy in your kitchen
- Downloadable videos
- Bookmark your favourite recipes
- Interaction with Chef Cynthia through her private Facebook Group and
Online Members Area so you can ask questions, get extra tips, share your creativity and stay connected.
- Special Bonus videos
- Access for LIFE!
red lentil stew
broccoli & pea soup
“Add that cup of love, add that cup of letting go in the recipe.
Because we are not just what we eat, we are what we think.”